How can we help you?
We provide our customers with an array of guides to help make you a better trader. From simple betting terms to data-driven strategies, we've got you covered.
American football betting strategy
Politics betting strategy
Matched betting and arbitrage strategy
- What is arbitrage betting?
- How to calculate arbitrage betting
- Back to lay arbitrage betting strategy
- What is matched betting?
- How to calculate matched betting bets
- What is an accumulator bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 bet?
- What is a trixie bet?
- What is a Yankee bet?
- What is a Heinz bet?
- What is each-way betting?
Golf betting strategy
- US Masters golf trading strategy
- Golf trading strategy
- US PGA Championship golf trading strategy
- The Open Championship golf trading strategy
Horse racing betting strategy
- What is a Patent bet?
- What is the Grand National and why is it popular?
- How to bet on horse racing
- How to bet on the Grand National
- Which racing trainers excel at Carlisle?
- The effect of draw bias on horse racing betting
Football betting strategy
- How to trade football outright betting markets
- Trading after the first goal in football
- Why you should consider home advantage for football trading
- How to calculate Poisson distribution for football betting
Tennis betting strategy
- US Open tennis trading strategy
- Tennis Grand Slam trading strategy
- Why Smarkets has the best tennis odds
- Wimbledon tennis trading strategy
- French Open tennis trading strategy
Betting on an exchange
- What is a betting exchange?
- Betting exchange vs. Bookmaker: What’s the difference
- What is lay betting on an exchange?
- How to hedge your bets
- How to calculate the liability of a lay bet
- How to calculate commission on a betting exchange
Trading and Betting Basics
- What does 'SP' mean in betting?
- What are betting odds?
- What is value betting?
- How to calculate implied probability in betting
- How to calculate betting margins
- Why do betting odds change?