When verifying your account you may be asked to provide documentation to verify your age and address. The list of documents we accept are below.
You can use the following documents as proof of ID:
- Driving licence with photo
- National Identity card
Note: We cannot use the same document to verify your ID as the one you provide to verify your address.
You can use the following documents as proof of address:
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement (dated within the last 3 months)
- Utility bill (dated within the last 3 months)
- Local authority tax bill/council tax bill (current year)
- Tax bill (current year)
- Residency certificate issued by local government authority (dated within the last 3 months)
Note: We can accept paper documents and PDF documents. We cannot accept screenshots of online documents. We do not accept mobile phone bills.
If you do not have a statement or utility bill, please request a copy from your bank or utility provider. Alternatively, you can request a bank statement to be printed at your local branch or you can download a PDF version of your bank statement from your online banking account.