FAQ existing users (before 1 Jan 2019)
This article only applies to Swedish residents that signed up to Smarkets before 1 January 2019.
How do I reactivate my existing account?
- Go to https://smarkets.com/members/login
- Login using your username and password. If you forgot your password click here .
- Enter your Swedish personal identity number so we can verify your account.
- Specify a daily, weekly and monthly deposit limit. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Select if you want to receive marketing communications.
- Select continue to start trading again
Gamble Responsibly. Check our responsible gambling tools here.
How can I deposit?
Follow the step-by-step guide here to help you make a deposit on Smarkets.
Why can I not login again?
You can not reopen your account if:
- You have self-excluded with Smarkets or Spelpaus
- You’re taking a time-out
- We have made the decision to close your account and informed you of this.
- Your account has been permanently closed for legal reasons.
- Your account has been permanently closed at your own request
What has changed?
New features for responsible gaming
- The possibility to limit your session time time.
- Every hour a pop-up message is displayed. This is a regulatory requirement and can not be turned off. The message includes session length information and your user profit and losses.
- You can set loss-limits
- It is mandatory to set deposit limits when registering or at the first login after 1 January.
Read more about our responsible gambling tools here