Deposit Limit Review
How to start a Deposit Limit Review?
Firstly, make sure you have added your limit request in Smarkets, by clicking Account, Settings, Limits, and select which limit you would like to increase. Click on the Pen Symbol and set your new limit.
Once you have requested an increase in your Deposit Limit, you will need to send supporting documents to our Verification team so they can ensure you are gambling responsibly.
The Verification team could increase or decrease your limit based on your proven income.
- Proof of Income such as a payslip, dividends or tax return.
- A PDF bank statement for the account that receives your income payments from an identifiable source.
- Documentation evidencing any extra income you’d like us to consider.
- If you use the account for Match Betting, please let us know when sending your documentation and provide any additional proof of this.
Please email any of the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
The documentation sent must be the most recent version and any statements must come in PDF format.
Next Steps and Additional Information
Once your documents have been checked, you will be contacted by our Verification team with an update. If your request has been successful, you will need to go to your Net Deposit Limit page on the Smarkets webpage or app and confirm your increase.
- You will only be able to confirm the new limit when our Verification team has completed your request AND at least 7 days have passed since your initial request.
- We cannot guarantee that your new limit will be confirmed within the 7-day cool-off period, but the period will begin as soon as you request a new Net Deposit Limit.
We understand that this process may seem intrusive, however, we must adhere to the Gambling Commission's licensing requirements.