All customers looking to set up a corporate account will first need to complete a due diligence checklist. This includes but is not limited to providing details on the ownership/corporate structure, funding, current directors and officers. We will also require copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Shareholder Register
- Director Register
- Copy of passport for each nominated director and UBO with more than 25% ownership of the company
- Copy of utility bill for each nominated director and UBO with more than 25% ownership of the company (not older than 3 months)
- Recent bank statement for the company (not older than 3 months)
- Copy of the gambling licence (if applicable)
Please note that Smarkets operates in a limited number of jurisdictions. If we cannot offer our services in the jurisdiction in which the company is registered you will not be able to create an account with us.
In order to proceed with your application please contact email@example.com.