New customers only.
Sign up for a Smarkets account and get £10 risk-free on each of your chosen team’s matches at the FIFA World Cup 2018.
Go to www.smarkets.com/promotions/world-cup to choose your team and sign up with their unique code. When you click through from this page, your team’s code (listed at the bottom of this page) will be automatically populated on the sign-up page.
Next, simply place your bets on your chosen team’s matches and your losses will be refunded up to a maximum of £10 per match.
- Offer applies to new customers who sign up with the a team-specific code e.g. ENGLAND-WC2018
- Place your bet as normal, and you will be refunded your net losses across applicable markets, up to a maximum of £10 per match.
- Offer applies to your chosen team’s matches during the FIFA World Cup 2018.
- Bets on matches that do not include the team chosen via the unique code will not be eligible for a refund.
- £70 in risk-free bets would be applicable if your chosen team makes it to the final or third place playoff and you were to place £10 on each of their matches.
- Bets on the FIFA World Cup outright markets would not be refunded by this promotion.
- Losses will be refunded within 24 hours of the markets being settled.
- Each customer is entitled to a maximum of £70 in refunded losses (in the instance your chosen team plays seven matches).
- As a new customer, you may sign up, place a bet, collect your refund and withdraw your funds if you wish.
- You may place less than £10 per match if you wish, but will need to deposit at least £10 to meet the minimum deposit requirements.
- If you lose £10 overall on one of your team’s matches, you will receive a £10 refund.
- If you win £10 overall on one of your team’s matches, your net losses will be zero, and therefore you will not receive a refund.
- If you bet and lose £5 overall on one of your team’s matches, you will receive a £5 refund.
- If you lose £15 on the “Match Winner” market, and £15 on the “Half-time/full-time” market, your net losses will be £30. As the maximum refund per customer is £10 per match, you will receive a £10 refund.
- If you win £10 on the “Match Winner” market, and lose £20 on the “Half-time/full-time” market, your net losses will be £10 and therefore you will receive a £10 refund into your account.
The terms and conditions for our World Cup 2018 new customer promotion are stated below:
- Offer applies to new customers who sign up using a team-specific promotion code, listed below.
- The risk-free amounts apply to matches during the FIFA World Cup (June 14 2018 - July 15 2018) only.
- Refunded amounts will apply to the combined net losses across all markets for the team’s selected match only, up to a maximum of £10 per match per customer.
- Any qualifying losses on a market will be refunded up to the bonus amount within 24 hours of the market(s) settlement.
- The promotion is open to new users making their first deposit by bank card, Trustly or bank transfer only by 16:00 15 July 2018. Note customers making their first deposit via virtual/prepaid cards will not qualify.
- Users making their first deposit by Skrill or Neteller will not qualify for this promotion.
- The sign up offer is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, and shared computer.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, including the Refer-a-Friend promotion and £10 Welcome Bonus.
Smarkets standard terms and conditions apply.
The team-specific codes are listed here: