Up to £70 risk-free for new customers
Sign up for a Smarkets account and get £10 risk-free on each of your chosen player’s matches at the French Open 2018.
Go to www.smarkets.com/promotions/french-open to choose your player and sign up with their unique code. When you click through from this page, your player’s code (listed at the bottom of this page) will be automatically populated on the sign-up page.
Next, simply place your bets on your chosen player’s singles matches and your losses will be refunded up to a maximum of £10 per match.
- Offer applies to new customers who sign up with the a player-specific code e.g. N-DJOKOVIC-FO2018
- Place your bet as normal, and you will be refunded your net losses across applicable markets, up to a maximum of £10 per match.
- Offer applies to your chosen player’s singles matches in the main tournament (excludes qualifying rounds) only.
- Each customer may choose either a male or female player as their chosen player. Bets on players that are not chosen via the unique code will not be eligible for a refund.
- £70 in risk-free bets would be applicable if your chosen player makes it to the final and you were to place £10 on each of their matches.
- Bets on the “French Open Outright” markets would not be refunded by this promotion.
- Losses will be refunded within 24 hours of the markets being settled.
- Each customer is entitled to a maximum of £70 in refunded losses (in the instance your chosen player plays seven matches).
- As a new customer, you may sign up, place a bet, collect your refund and withdraw your funds if you wish.
- You may place less than £10 per match if you wish, but will need to deposit at least £10 to meet the minimum deposit requirements.
- If you lose £10 overall on one of your player’s matches, you will receive a £10 refund.
- If you win £10 overall on one of your player’s matches, your net losses will be zero, and therefore you will not receive a refund.
- If you bet and lose £5 overall on one of your player’s matches, you will receive a £5 refund.
- If you lose £15 on the “Match Winner” market, and £15 on the “Score” market, your net losses will be £30. As the maximum refund per customer is £10 per match, you will receive a £10 refund.
- If you win £10 on the “Match Winner” market, and lose £20 on the “Score” market, your net losses will be £10 and therefore you will receive a £10 refund into your account.
The terms and conditions for our French Open 2018 new customer promotion are stated below:
- Offer applies to new customers who sign up using a player-specific promotion code, listed below.
- The risk-free bet applies to the French Open (May 25 - June 10 2018) only.
- Refunded amounts will apply to the combined net losses on the “Match Winner” and “Score” markets only, up to a maximum of £10 per match per customer.
- Offer applies to customer’s chosen player’s singles matches only.
- Any qualifying losses on a market will be refunded up to the bonus amount within 24 hours of the market(s) settlement.
- The promotion is open to new users making their first deposit by card or bank transfer only.
- Users making their first deposit by Skrill or Neteller will not qualify for this promotion.
- The sign up offer is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, and shared computer.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, including the Refer-a-Friend promotion and £10 Welcome Bonus.
Smarkets standard terms and conditions apply.
The player-specific codes are listed here:
(more to follow on completion of the qualifying rounds)