Winter Premier League promotion
Available to new and existing Smarkets users.
Go to https://smarkets.com/promotions/premier-league-2019/ to opt into this promotion.
Next, simply place bets on the next week of Premier League matches, with £10 of exposure settled on at least five different matches and receive a £10 (or currency equivalent) bonus the following week.
- Offer applies to all users who have opted in.
- Place your bets as normal and you will receive a £10 (or currency equivalent) bonus each week when you have £10 of settled exposure on five different Premier League games.
- There are no minimum odds requirements, however you must incur £10 of risk at the point of market settlement.
- £100 in bonus credits would be applicable if you were to complete the bet requirements for each week of the promotional period.
- Bets on Premier League outright or accumulator markets would not be counted towards by this promotion. An example of an outright market is the Premier League winner market. Outright markets are listed here.
- Bonuses will be credited each Tuesday beginning 2019-12-10 and will be in your account by 23:59 on that day.
- Each customer is entitled to a maximum of £100 in bonus credits.
- Both back bets and lay bets count.
- If you place one £10 back bet on a Premier League market this would count as one of your five bets for the week.
- If you place one £5 lay bet at odds of 3.0, this bet would have a liability of £10 and would count as one of your five bets for the week.
The terms and conditions for our December Premier League 2019 promotion are stated below:
- This offer will run from 00:00 GMT Tuesday 3rd December 2019 until 23:59 GMT Monday 10th February and is available to all Smarkets users who opt-in here. Users who sign up via SBK will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Each week, listed below, users must have at least £10 (or currency equivalent) of settled exposure on five different English Premier League matches to receive a £10 (or currency equivalent) bonus the following week. Bets on outright markets will not count towards this promotion.
- Trading out of your position to lower your exposure will be discounted from your qualifying bets should your exposure at settlement be less than £10 (or currency equivalent).
- Users will be eligible for one £10 (or currency equivalent) bonus per week, for a maximum of ten weeks.
- Once the bonus is credited to your account, losses will be refunded up to the bonus amount.
- The promotion is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, and shared computer.
- Smarkets reserves the right to revoke eligibility for the promotion for individual accounts. This will be done by way of an email notification stating that you will be unable to qualify for any further bonuses.
Smarkets standard terms and conditions apply.
Each week will run from:
Week 1: 3 December 2019 - 9 December 2019
Week 2: 10 December 2019 - 16 December 2019
Week 3: 17 December 2019 - 23 December 2019
Week 4: 24 December 2019 - 30 December 2019
Week 5: 31 December 2019 - 6 January 2020
Week 6: 7 January 2020 - 13 January 2020
Week 7: 14 January 2020 - 20 January 2020
Week 8: 21 January 2020 - 27 January 2020
Week 9: 28 January 2020 - 3 February 2020
Week 10: 4 February 2020 - 10 February 2020
For example, if you place five bets of £10 or more on Premier League matches in Week 1 of the offer (between 3 December and 9 December), then you will receive a £10 (or currency equivalent) risk-free bonus for Week 2 (10 Dec - 16 Dec).
Q: Do both back bets and lay bets count?
A: Yes, you can either place back or lay bets to qualify for this offer.
Q: What is an outright market?
A: An outright market is, for example, the Premier League winner market. Outright markets are listed here.
Q: Why am I getting an error message when I try to opt in?
A: This is likely because someone else at your address has already opted into the promotion. This promotion is limited to one opt-in per household.
Q: What are the minimum odds?
A: There are no minimum odds. You simply need to have incurred £10 of exposure at the point of market settlement.
Q: What is exposure?
A: Exposure is the amount you are risking when placing a bet. It can either be the stake when you are placing a back bet, or the liability when placing a lay bet.
Q: Can you qualify for this offer by placing bets on accumulator markets?
Q: Can I trade out of a bet and still qualify?
A: If you trade out of your bet, you will only qualify if you still have at least £10 of exposure when the market settles. If, by trading out, you reduce your exposure to under £10, this will then not count as a qualifying match.
Q: I already placed some bets on eligible markets before I opted in. Will these bets count towards the promotion?
A: Yes. As long as you're opted in at the time the market settles, any bets placed on the market will count towards the promotion.