Trustly is a payment provider that enable customers to make instant online bank transfers directly to your Smarkets account without paying any fees.
To learn more about Trustly, please go to their website.
Limits and fees
|Minimum||£/€ 40 | SEK 500||£/€ 40 | SEK 500|
- Trustly deposits are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Trustly withdrawals are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Smarkets absorb both deposit and withdrawal fees when using Trustly.
- Smarkets will only accept deposits in the specific currency you have designated for your Smarkets account.
- All withdrawals from Smarkets are subject to our closed loop policy. Where multiple deposit methods have been used you will be limited to withdrawing up to the deposited amount until net deposits are satisfied across all methods.
How to make a deposit
Follow the step-by-step guide below to help you make a deposit using Trustly:
- Select the deposit icon on the right-hand side of the site or click here to go directly to the deposit page.
- Once on the deposit screen select Trustly.
- Please select your bank and enter the requested information. This will vary from bank to bank and can include your bank credentials, membership number, card number or online banking username.
- After entering your deposit you will be redirected to one of our secure payment providers to enter your details. Once the payment is processed you’ll be returned to Smarkets.