Trustly is a payment provider that enable customers to make instant online bank transfers directly to your Smarkets account without paying any fees.
To learn more about Trustly, please go to their website.
Limits and fees
|Minimum||£10 /€ 12.5 | SEK 75||£10 /€ 12.5 | SEK 75|
- Trustly deposits are processed instantly.
- Trustly withdrawals are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Smarkets absorb both deposit and withdrawal fees when using Trustly.
- Smarkets will only accept deposits in the specific currency you have designated for your Smarkets account.
- All withdrawals from Smarkets are subject to our closed loop policy. Where multiple deposit methods have been used you will be limited to withdrawing up to the deposited amount until net deposits are satisfied across all methods.
How to make a deposit
Follow the step-by-step guide below to help you make a deposit using Trustly.
1. Click on your balance, then click deposit.
2. Once on the deposit screen select Trustly.
3. Select your bank and enter the required information.
4. You will be redirected to the payment provider to enter your details and complete the transaction.