Welcome bonus explained
New users can choose 1 welcome offer from the 2 options below:
- If you choose the ‘£20 cash refund on losses’ option
- Enter code SMK20 in the promo code field during registration
- You must deposit at least the qualifying deposit of £10 (or currency equivalent) in a single amount with your first deposit to be eligible
- Once the bonus is active, losses will be refunded in cash up to £20.
- Unused cash refund expires after seven days of being credited to a user account and will be removed after this period.
- The £20 cash refund promo option is only open to new users making their first deposit by debit card or Instant Banking.
- Users making their first deposit by Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Trustly or a virtual/prepaid card will not qualify for the £20 cash refund promo option. Please note that this includes virtual Monzo cards and first deposits made by this method will not qualify for the welcome offer.
- If you choose the ‘0% for 60 days from first deposit’ option
- Enter code COMMFREE in the promo code field during registration
- Make a first deposit of at least £10 (or currency equivalent)
- Eligible customers will be able to enjoy trading with a commission rate of 0% on all bets that settle within 60 days from the first deposit.
- This will be applied to all bets that settle while the promotional commission rate is active on their account.
- Any bets which settle after the expiry of the eligibility period will settle at standard commission rates.
Currency equivalent details
The table below shows the currency equivalent for the qualifying deposit and welcome bonus.
|Currency||Qualifying deposit||Cash refund|
More information and full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you believe you qualify for the welcome bonus but have not received it, please contact customer support.