Why has my deposit not been processed?
If you are unable to make a deposit it could be related to one of the following issues:
- You have not completed your Smarkets account email verification.
- You're making the payment in a different country to where your card is registered.
- Your billing address is different to the address registered to your Smarkets account.
- You have used your card too many times in the last 12 hours.
- You are depositing to Smarkets for the first time and your bank has blocked the payment as a security measure.
- You have insufficient funds in your bank/e-wallet account.
- Your account email is not the same as your Skrill or Neteller email.
- Your Skrill or Neteller account needs to be verified.
- The deposit limit has been reached for one transaction.