Neteller is an e-wallet which provides a fast and secure way to transfer funds directly to your Smarkets account. To make a deposit by Neteller you will first need your own personal Neteller account.
To learn more about Neteller or to open a Neteller account, please go to their website.
Limits and fees
|Maximum||£/€ 5k (per day)||N/A|
- Neteller deposits are processed within a few minutes.
- Neteller withdrawals are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Smarkets absorb both deposit and withdrawal fees when using Neteller.
- You can only register one Neteller account with Smarkets.
Registered email address
- When making your first deposit, the email you use to log in to Smarkets must match your registered Neteller email. If your Neteller email address is different, please contact us before attempting a deposit.
- To change your Neteller email address please contact customer support with your new email address. Once confirmed with the e-wallet provider your address will be updated on your Smarkets account.
- Smarkets will only accept deposits in the specific currency you have designated for your Smarkets account.
- You can only make a withdrawal to your Neteller account once you have made a deposit via Neteller. Your Neteller account will then appear on the withdrawal page.
- All withdrawals from Smarkets are subject to our closed loop policy. Where multiple deposit methods have been used you will be limited to withdrawing up to the deposited amount until net deposits are satisfied across all methods.