Skrill is an e-wallet which provides a fast, simple and secure way of transferring money to your Smarkets account. Skrill offer several deposit options according to your country of residence.
To learn more about Skrill or to open a Skrill account, please go to their website.
Limits and fees
|Maximum||£/€5k (per day)||N/A|
- Skrill deposits are processed within a few minutes.
- Skrill withdrawals are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Smarkets absorb both deposit and withdrawal fees when using Skrill.
- You can only register one Skrill account with Smarkets.
- Smarkets will only accept deposits in the specific currency you have designated for your Smarkets account.
- You can only make a withdrawal to your Skrill account once you have made a deposit via Skrill. Your Skrill account will then appear on the withdrawal page.
- All withdrawals from Smarkets are subject to our closed loop policy. Where multiple deposit methods have been used you will be limited to withdrawing up to the deposited amount until net deposits are satisfied across all methods.