Why can't I make a withdrawal?
If you are unable to make a withdrawal it could be related to one of the following issues:
- Your balance is below the minimum withdrawal requirement.
- You have deposited using another payment method and your current balance can only be withdrawn to that method. If this method has been removed, this will need to be approved by a support operative.
- You're making the withdrawal in a different country to where your card is registered.
- Your billing address is different to the address registered to your Smarkets account.
- You have used your card too many times in the last 12 hours.