We’re pleased to announce that our forum is now live! In this article we provide a few tips for getting started on the forum and our guidelines for community content.
- Signing up. The forum operates with a separate login to your Smarkets account and as such you will need to register a new account before posting. You can do this either by choosing an email or password or by signing in with your Facebook or Google account.
- Setting up your profile. Once you’re logged in you’ll see your username in the top right. Clicking on this and then ‘My profile’ will take you to your profile page, where you can edit your email, display name and profile picture. All user profiles are private and cannot be viewed by other users of the forum.
- Post! You’re ready to go, but please consider our guidelines below before contributing.
All community content will be moderated prior to being visible to everyone. We don’t want to moderate a large amount of content or stifle discussion so please take into account the following guidelines before posting to the forum:
- Be respectful. We’re happy to take constructive criticism, but posts insulting or abusing any other forum member or Smarkets team member will be moderated.
- No spam. Any advertisements, automations or links to competitor websites will not be approved.
- Post in the relevant forum section. Messages posted in the wrong section will be either removed or moved into the correct sub-forum.
- Support requests. Please post only one thread for each topic you require assistance with and provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are encountering.
- Links. Links to sites aside from smarkets.com and help.smarkets.com are allowed, but any post with a link to inappropriate, illegal or malicious content will be moderated.